1. A consultation must be carried out at least 2 weeks before installation. No exceptions. The cost of the consultation is £25 which will be deducted from the installation fee.
2. A deposit of £50 is required to secure your installation dates. Should you later decide to cancel your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit.
3. At the consultation with your consent, 'test locks' will be placed in your hair. It is your responsibility to remove the 'test locks' should you decide not to book or cancel your installation.
4. Payment in full is required before starting the installation.
5. When attending the consultation and the start-up locking session your hair must be: clean; free from conditioners, oil or moisturisers; and in its natural state, i.e. not blow dried or straightened in any way.
6. It is important to maintain regular maintenance. The frequency at which you should come for retightenings will be advised by your consultant and it is important to keep to this schedule.
7. Retightening appointments are charged at a flat rate. Should you go beyond your regular retightening schedule which results in your appointment requiring extra time, you will be charged an additional amount per every hour over your usual time.
8. You will need to come to your retightening sessions with your hair clean. Please wash at least 24 hours before your appointment.
9. You next appointment should always be made before you leave to ensure that you will be on schedule.
10. Please give at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel/re-schedule an appointment.
11. Please call ahead if you expect to be more than 15 minutes late for your appointment.
12. Transfer clients will need to attend a Consultation prior to services being rendered.
13. Natural Strands of Beauty reserves the right to take pictures/videos of our work for advertisement and demonstrative purposes.
14. Please do not bring any uninvited guests to your appointment.
15. Natural Strands of Beauty accepts cash only. (Installation fees may also be paid by direct bank transfer).